Thursday, 27 February 2014

IN SEARCH OF SPRING

Oh my, am I ever ready for Spring and I expect I'm not alone.  :)
 
My Minipixel minikit for March IN SEARCH OF SPRING is available in the store at Ivy Scraps along with three clusters that are free with the purchase price of $1.  As usual I’ve created a few “extras” – freebies for Ivy’s newsletter, Ivy’s blog and my blog.  You’ll find download links or directions to download below.  I hope you enjoy using this kit and freebies.   
 
 
These clusters are free with the purchase ($1) of the above.
 
 
 This quickpage in three size formats is free if you have a subscription to Ivy's Newsletter - March 1st publication. 
 
 
These clusters are free and can be downloaded from Ivy Scraps blog.
 
 
Finally, for all the faithful readers of LilyBelle Scraps, I have these clusters.
 


 
NO LONGER AVAILBLE
 

No comments: