Tuesday, 1 April 2014

AN APRIL DAY


My April Minipixel kit ($1) at Ivy Scraps is called AN APRIL DAY and has a bit of an Easter theme although the papers and elements could be used for many other types of layouts.  There are 18 elements and 5 papers …
 
 
and these FREE clusters.


 
There are FREE bordered, textured papers in Ivy’s April 1st newsletter ...
 
 
a couple of FREE clusters on Ivy’s Facebook page ...  NO LONGER AVAILABLE


 a FREE quickpage, in two sizes, on Ivy’s blog ... NO LONGER AVAILABLE


 and FINALLY two clusters just for LilyBelle Scraps’ readers.  J



NO LONGER AVAILABLE
 








1 comment:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

I tried to leave a comment, and I put it in the box teling about the clusters here, and thank you very much as they are beautiful. Waiting for it to post here, and instead it posted on to my blog, so I am leaving it there for the advertising! Love everything you have made for the spring and Easter month! Thank you again, I love them all.