Tuesday, 30 September 2014

REMEMBER WHEN


This heritage-themed minikit and extras is available in Ivy’s store BUT, it’s FREE for those who participate in the Calendar and ATC challenges during the month of October, 2014.
 
 
 
I’ve also created a few freebies

In Ivy’s October newsletter you’ll find the download link for these 2 papers and 2 clusters.

 
 
On Ivy’s blog, you’ll find links to download this quickpage in three size formats,

 
 
AND, for my faithful blog followers, I have the papers and clusters previewed below.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE
 

4 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely download...

Linda said...

Hello again, also Thank you to Ivy Scraps for the lovely QPs.
I was unable to leave a comment on her page as I can only leave them when there is a Name/URL part...

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

This is so beautiful and thank you. The frames and papers are just gorgeous! 594

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

The last comment was not a robot, but I didn't put my name in, so thank you again from Bernie!