Monday, 19 January 2015

RETIRED AND A FREEBIE


Although many of my designs are still available through Ivy Scraps, I have officially retired.  I may, as the mood strikes me, offer a freebie or two here on my blog or through Ivy’s newsletter, blog, or Facebook page.   This winter-themed minikit with clusters and extra papers is my last kit and is available in Ivy’s store.  Until the end of this month (January, 2015) it’s free for those who participate in the Calendar and ATC challenges 
 
 
 
 
 

I’ve designed a quickpage in three size formats using the papers and elements in this kit as a gift for my blog readers.  You will notice that the preview of the 12 x 12 quickpage shows the “Snow Day” wordart as part of the page; however, this is for display purposes only.  I have included this word art as a separate element so that you may add it or not.  The choice is yours.  I’ve also included the clustering (slightly edited) I did for the quickpage as separate elements. 
 
 
 
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
 
 

4 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing your CUTE pages with me. LOVE them!!

Hugs,
Valinda

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

I guess I didn't take the QP's before, as I've searched and can't locate. Thank you very much, and hope this reply goes through. Hugs.

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

I just got the smaller size QP's, they are great! Thank you so much, they are great! Hugs.

Gloria Val Verde said...

Thank you so much, Fay, these are so darn ADORABLE!!! Hugs!!!