Saturday, 2 May 2015

CELEBRATE EACH DAY with GLORIA - BLOG TRAIN


Some of you may be wondering who Gloria is.  I consider her a dear friend and am very pleased to be part of a blog train in honour of this very special lady.  When I first joined the Design Team at Ivy Scraps, Gloria was immediately helpful and complimentary about my designs.  Her encouragement was so wonderful especially since this was my first (and only, come to that) venture into selling my designs.  Over the years I have come to know her as a kind and loving person who has a real gift for digital design (Designs by Gloria Val Verde).  The community at Ivy Scraps is a happy one and Gloria’s personality, talent, and helpfulness goes a long way to keeping it that way. 

This blog train, celebrating Gloria, stops 10 times for you to download a collection of beautiful designs.  Download my part and then follow the “track” below and stop at each of the remaining 9 stations. 
 
 
THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

many thanks for the wonderful Freebie. Have a nice day.

A-M said...

Thank you for this lovely kit in honor of Gloria.

Jemima S said...

Thanks so much Fay for your lovely gift :)

Joanne K said...

Thank you for this pretty kit, Fay! As always, your flowers are gorgeous, but I see lace and other goodies hiding in there. Can't wait to play with it.

Thank you too, for the help getting this blog train set up!

Gloria Val Verde said...

OMG Fay!!! What a truly GORGEOUS kit and the colors are just perfect! I am sooooo incredibly touched and honored and speechless that you all did this for me...THANK YOU soooooooo much by sweet friend!! Hugs!!!

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

Thank you for the pretty kit. :)

Sue said...

Thank you for this fun, colorful kit! I appreciate your generosity!!

clc said...

Beautiful designs, as always! Thank you, Fay!

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Gee, I finally got here and just downloaded this beautiful kit. thank you so much--you have so much in here and the papers and elements are all so great. Many thanks to you, Fay, for all that you do. Bernie