Sunday, 31 May 2015

FROM THIS DAY


Each designer at Ivy Scraps creates a monthly minikit (Minipixel) using a common colour palette but with a theme of the designer’s choice.  However, a few times a year we work with a common theme as well as colours.  For the month of June the theme is weddings and these kits will be available for purchase in Ivy’s store on June 1 for $1 each.  Using my Minipixel – From This Day – I’ve designed these clusters as a gift for my faithful readers.  I hope you find them useful and beautiful. 
 
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
 
 

2 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Hello Fay, many thanks for the lovely clusters that I just picked up. They will find good use and I love the colors that are used. Another thanks for all the sharing and designing--nothing but the best.

Lana said...

Thank you.