Wednesday, 13 September 2017

THE GRANDS

My contribution to the September Color Challenge at OSLS is a kit called THE GRANDS.  The kit consists of Elements, Papers, Word Art, Clusters, and one Quickpage in three size formats.  The Elements, Word Art, and one set of Papers are available to only participants of the challenge.  The second set of papers, the clusters, and the quickpage will be available for download here on LilyBelle Scraps.









(Note ... the Wordart - generations of love - is not actually layered on the quickpage.  It is included as a separate item for the user to add if they wish.  😀)











3 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Hello, letting you know that I just downloaded the Grands Extra, the QP rectangular and the Cluster set--all are great and I definitely will be using them as soon as I can. I am a little behind in everything right now but I just love all these that you are giving us, and I appreciate your generosity. You are the greatest!!! Thank you.

Mom said...

These are beautiful, thank you so much for your generosity!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Lovely gifts, thank you!