Wednesday, July 8, 2020

THE GLORIOUS 4TH 2020 - JOURNAL CARDS

 As I didn't do any word strips for The Glorious 4TH I decided to try a few Journal Cards.  This is my first attempt designing this type of element and I'm not too sure how successful I've been. 😀 Actually I've never used journal cards in my personal layouts but will have to try using them.  I always assumed that journal cards were meant to add journaling to a layout but I found out that many, so-called journaling cards are just elements used to label the them of a layout.  I designed the cards sized 4" x 6" but decided that was too big even for a 12 x 12 layout so resized them to a width of 3" rather than 4".  These cards like all my designs are for personal use as outlined in the TOU included in the download file.  

No comments: