Tuesday, October 27, 2020

ALL HALLOWS EVE - CLUSTER SETS 1 and 2

 ALL HALLOWS EVE is a series of CLUSTER SETS made from the elements in my Halloween kits BOO, HALLOWEEN MAGIC, and NIGHT CREATURES.  An update of BOO is still available for download on this blog.  Halloween Magic and Night Creatures are no longer available although some of you might still have them in your stash.  The background paper used in the previews is also included in the download file.  These are, as usual, for personal use only.  Please read the Terms of Use (TOU) for the details.  I have noticed just lately that my designs are being shared to sites that earn money through advertising so the number of hits that can be promoted will earn them more money.  This annoys me but there is not much I can do about this type of stealing except not post on Facebook pages that allow sharing which was my own stupid mistake in the beginning. 








No comments: