Monday, November 30, 2020

MISTLETOE MAGIC 2020 - CLUSTER SET 1

 I have updated a Christmas themed kit called MISTLETOE MAGIC that I sold in my Ivy Scraps store in 2013.  Some of the elements and papers from the original kit have been removed and some of the elements and papers are new designs.  There are clusters (some new, some old), word art (some new, some old) and an alpha which was part of the original kit.  I will be uploading part of the kit on several days during December as I continue designing.  Hopefully, by mid-December you will have the entire kit.  At the moment there are 63 elements (there’s a good chance there will be more), 25 papers, 12 clusters (several still in the design stage) along with “stickers” and word art.  Everything is for personal use only but please read the Terms of Use for the details.  These 3 clusters are from the original kit.  



No comments: