Thursday, December 10, 2020

MISTLETOE MAGIC 2020 - ELEMENTS

There are three (3) zip files to download the 69 elements (not all unique) for this kit.  Putting everything in one (1) zip file would probably make it difficult and very time-consuming for some people to download.  As usual, these elements are for personal use only with one limited exception.  I have been asked several times whether or not it is permissible to make freebies with my kits.  I'm afraid the answer is no.  All my designs are my own creation made in Paint Shop Pro with the support of a few (non-element) scripts and plug-ins.  You may have noticed that in some kits you buy or even those that are free, there is a list of Credits to the work of other designers' materials used in the kit.  Please note there is no Credit list in my kits.  I think, therefore, that it is only fair that I retain the exclusive right to offer my designs as freebies.  

When you download these last 3 zip files, you will have the complete kit.  I hope you will be able to use it to create a few Christmas layouts for this year of 2020 despite how the COVID19 Pandemic has changed the way we celebrate during this holiday period. 

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and pray that you have not lost someone you love to this horrible virus.  πŸ€ΆπŸŽ„πŸŽ…





No comments: