Thursday, November 12, 2020

AUTUMN DELIGHT 2020 - CLUSTER SET 1

 In 2012 I released a kit called Autumn Delight.  Last month I thought it would be a good idea to update this minikit and offer it free for personal use.  More than a month later, I've discarded most of the elements and papers of the original kit and designed new ones.  Nevertheless, I've kept the name.  😁 Also, as it is my practice to "test" the elements and papers I create by using them to make clusters, I have a few sets of clusters ready-to-go even though the element file is still growing.  I'll start releasing the Cluster Sets otherwise it will be next Autumn before they are made available.  😁

All these designs are FREE for PERSONAL USE ONLY.  Please refer to the details in the TOU you will find in each zip file.  I hope you like what I have created and find them useful and decorative for your scrapbook layouts.  





No comments: